If you want to sort your CMS items in Webflow, you can create a number field in the CMS and set the Collection list sort order by that number field.
Here are the steps to do that:
- Go to the Webflow CMS and select the collection you want to sort
- Click on the “+ Add Field” button
- Choose the “Number” field type and give it a name, such as “Order Number”
- Save the field by clicking on the “Create Field” button
- Go to the Collection List that displays the items you want to sort
- In the “Settings” tab, choose the “Sort Order” drop-down menu
- Select the “Order Number” field you just created
- Choose whether you want to sort from smallest to largest or largest to smallest. This is up to your preference.
- Save your changes by clicking on the “Save” button
By following these steps, you should be able to easily sort your CMS items in Webflow by number.